Neerja Modi School, Jaipur invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the following openings.
Want to work at Neerja Modi School?
Send in your resume to email@example.com
- Pre Primary and Primary teachers
- TGT – English, Math, Science, Social Science, Mental Ability, French and Fine Arts.
- PGT – English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Psychology, Economics, Accountancy, B.st, Fine arts, Home science, PE, Entrepreneurship, History, Geography
- Computer teachers for primary, middle and senior school
- PTI ( Male/ Female) – English Speaking preferred
- Activity teachers – yoga, vocal music ( Western and Indian), Instrumental Music ( synthesizer, Guitar, violin, table, sitar & flute), Dance – western and Indian classical
- Teachers for IB and IGCSE – English , Maths, Science, French and ICT
Non – Teaching Positions
- Counselor – Behavioural and Admission
- Nurse ( Male / Female) :- 2-3 years experience in a reputed organization
- Sr. Accountant
- Office admin ( Male / Female)
- Be from an English medium background
- Be experienced and comfortable working in an internationally-minded environment
- Be able to build a learning environment that is supportive and productive
- Be able to challenge and develop all students through differentiated approaches
- Be able to build a learning programme that reflects their students’ needs, backgrounds, perspectives and interest
- Be committed to continuous professional growth and professional learning
Salary no constraint for deserving candidate.
If this describes you, then we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply?
We welcome year-round expressions of interest for positions at the Neerja Modi School, Jaipur. Please submit a CV/Resume and brief letter of application stating the position(s) for which you are applying to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
We thank you for your interest in our school.